Other Mental Health Disorders
Mental health disorders are characterized by a disturbance in cognition, behavior, and emotional regulation, with symptoms causing significant distress or impairment in critical areas of functioning.
We believe mental health disorders do not define a person; individuals struggling in one area may find ease in another and each client is as unique as their presenting symptoms.
SilverBell Coaches are vigorously trained in a wide variety of modalities including DBT, CBT, Polyvagal Theory, Trauma-Informed Coaching and more to help clients struggling with Mental Health Disorders identify and define their own individual recovery mileposts.
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Anxiety Disorder
- Avoidant Personality Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder / Emotionally Unstable Personality
- Disorder (BPB / EUPD)
- Dependent Personality Disorder
- Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID)
- Gambling Disorder
- Histrionic Personality Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD)
- Panic Disorder
- Paranoid Personality Disorder
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder / Complex Post-traumatic Stress
- Disorder (PTSD / C-PTSD)
- Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder
- Schizoid Personality Disorder
- Schizotypal Personality Disorder
Begin your healing journey
Please reach out for a complimentary consultation.